1. What are these items made from?
Everything is produced from Solid Surface, sometimes known as Corian. This is an acrylic stone material used in a vast arrays of settings for it's longevity, non-porous properties, and range of finishes.
2. Will these scratch?
Solid Surface, whilst robust, is not indestructible. We wish it was. The material is very hard wearing and with regular cleaning, using everyday household cleaners, or Barkeeper's Friend for more stubborn marks, your table can always look as good as new.
3. You go on about there being no screws, so how do these table stay together?
We deliberately all of the Xen items to be easily put together by anyone without specialist tools. They are designed using traditional joinery methods, combined with strong magnets which provide the main connections. Slot and join. That's it. The Nora and The Lily come in single complete pieces.
Other important (and necessary) info
These tables are not intended to be sat or stood upon.
For domestic usage only
Should be handled carefully during home construction, in line with instructions provided.
All items are made to order. We will contact you directly after your purchase about the production of your bespoke table, and will update you regularly prior to the dispatch of your beautiful new item.
As all items are made to order, they can take from between 1-4 weeks for deliveries, we will notify you when we are organising to despatch
We will issue you with a tracking number once the items are despatched.
Some products are heavier than others and may require two men to offload.
The price advertised includes delivery to UK Mainland. Please contact us for a quote for other destinations
Items must be checked within 24 hours of receipt of goods and any issues reported within this period
As these items are hand made to order, we do not accept returns unless the items are damaged on receipt.
If the items are damaged on receipt please contact us on either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or phone us on 01277 263603 within 24 hours to discuss next steps.
The Small Print
1. The delivery will only be made to the address stated at the time of placing the order
2. Delivery will be organised by the seller, using their courier of choice
3. The seller and their agents will make all reasonable efforts to meet the date agreed for delivery, however, should this not be possible the seller will not be held responsible
4. Once a date and time has been agreed for delivery, if the seller is not present, the seller reserves the right to charge an additional fee to arrange redelivery
5. Delivery timescales and charges are estimated guidelines and will be confirmed prior to despatch.
6. The seller or their agents, are unable to store goods. Delivery must be arranged within 5 days of the goods being available for delivery. The seller retains the right to charge for storage should this timeframe be exceeded.
7. If the seller is unable to deliver the goods beyond a timeframe confirmed, the buyer can cancel the contract without penalty.
8. The goods are flat packed, in most cases, and will require some self assembly. The instructions will be enclosed. It is the buyers responsibility to assemble the goods.
Delivery is to the UK Mainland postcode only. Other areas - Scottish Highlands, Northern and Southern Ireland etc will incur additional delivery charges. Please contact us for an indication of these prior to purchasing.